Sunday, November 16, 2008

Funny

Muthu and the teacher

Muthu was sitting in class doing math problems when his teacher picked him to answer a question, "Muthu, if there were five birds sitting on a fence and you hit one with your catapult, how many would be left?" "None," replied Muthu, "cause the rest would fly away." "Well, the answer is four," said the teacher, "but I like the way you're thinking."

Muthu then says, "I have a question for you, teacher. If there were three women eating ice cream cones in a shop, one was licking her cone, the second was biting her cone and the third was sucking her cone, which one is married?" "Well," said the teacher nervously, "I.....I guess..... the one sucking the cone ?" "No teacher," said Muthu, "the one with the wedding ring on her finger, butI like the way you're thinking too !"


Work phone

The phone bill was exceptionally high and the man of the house called a family meeting.

Dad: People, this is unacceptable. You have to limit the use of the phone. I do not use this phone, I use the one at the office.

Mum: Same here, I hardly use this home telephone as I use my work telephone

Son: Me too, I never use the home phone. I always use my company's mobile

Maid: So what is the problem? We all use our work telephones.

No comments: